Mount Vernon Property Management
Let us manage your Mount Vernon rental property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, apartments and condos in the Mount Vernon area. Access Real Estate Service provides all of the important management services Investment Property Owners require. However, we also recognize the key concerns of most Owners and also realize that – sometimes it’s not just what you do, but how you do it that matters!
Benefits of using Access Real Estate Services, LLC
- No hassle management
- Automated owner statements
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance services
- Prompt Response to Owner & Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Optimal Rental Revenue
What we do as your Mount Vernon property management company:
- Advertise your rental
- Fill vacancies with qualified tenants
- Handle tenant inquiries
- Background, credit, and eviction investigations
- Application processing
- Lease signing
- Maintenance services
- Rent collection
Inquire About Our Services
- Collect rents & disburse owner payments in accordance with contract.
- Review, authorize payment of all invoices.
- Monitor delinquencies and provide receivable reports to the owner.
- Pursue the collection of delinquent accounts.
- Distribute monthly financial statements.
- Deliver three day notices and follow up with tenants who are delinquent.
- Provide supportive documentation in cases where eviction is required.
- Notify residents of any rule violations and manage all necessary enforcement measures.
- Ensure all contractors have appropriate skills and insurance coverage.
Maintenance & Repair
- Complete periodic exterior property inspections to identify maintenance issues.
- Contract with local vendors for annual maintenance and inspections as required.
- Provide 24 hour emergency response.
- Complete an annual interior and exterior inspection of the property.
- Compare your property to similar properties in the same neighborhood to optimize pricing
- Suggest low cost, high value, improvements to optimize rent
- Advertise property on 50+ rental listing sites
- Automated showing scheduling
- Automated post showing follow ups
- Tenants are screened for credit, criminal background, and eviction history
- Income verification is required for all tenants
- All tenants 18 and over are screened and required to sign the lease
- Cosigners are required for all students without verifiable income
- Recent rental history is verified
- Security deposit are required for all rentals
- Tenants sign a detailed deposit agreement
- Additional Pet Deposits are obtained when applicable
- Security Deposit funds are held in a Trust Account separate from all other funds
- A detailed move-in inspection report with pictures is completed at the start of tenancy
- A detailed move-out inspection is completed at the conclusion of tenancy
Mount Vernon Area Information
Mount Vernon is the county seat of Skagit County, Washington, United States. The population was 31,743 at the 2010 census. It is one of two principal cities of and included in the Mount Vernon-Anacortes, Washington Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the county seat of Skagit County. Downtown Mount Vernon is known for its annual Tulip Festival Street Fair, which is part of the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival. The climate of Skagit County is similar to that of Northern France, with millions of tulips grown in the Skagit Valley. In 1998, Mount Vernon was rated the #1 "Best Small City in America" by the New Rating Guide to Life in America's Small Cities. source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve
And Throughout Whatcom & Skagit Counties