Blaine Property Management
Let us manage your Blaine rental property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, apartments and condos in the Blaine area. Access Real Estate Service provides all of the important management services Investment Property Owners require. However, we also recognize the key concerns of most Owners and also realize that – sometimes it’s not just what you do, but how you do it that matters!
Benefits of using Access Real Estate Services, LLC
- No hassle management
- Automated owner statements
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance services
- Prompt Response to Owner & Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Optimal Rental Revenue
What we do as your Blaine property management company:
- Advertise your rental
- Fill vacancies with qualified tenants
- Handle tenant inquiries
- Background, credit, and eviction investigations
- Application processing
- Lease signing
- Maintenance services
- Rent collection
Inquire About Our Services
- Collect rents & disburse owner payments in accordance with contract.
- Review, authorize payment of all invoices.
- Monitor delinquencies and provide receivable reports to the owner.
- Pursue the collection of delinquent accounts.
- Distribute monthly financial statements.
- Deliver three day notices and follow up with tenants who are delinquent.
- Provide supportive documentation in cases where eviction is required.
- Notify residents of any rule violations and manage all necessary enforcement measures.
- Ensure all contractors have appropriate skills and insurance coverage.
Maintenance & Repair
- Complete periodic exterior property inspections to identify maintenance issues.
- Contract with local vendors for annual maintenance and inspections as required.
- Provide 24 hour emergency response.
- Complete an annual interior and exterior inspection of the property.
- Compare your property to similar properties in the same neighborhood to optimize pricing
- Suggest low cost, high value, improvements to optimize rent
- Advertise property on 50+ rental listing sites
- Automated showing scheduling
- Automated post showing follow ups
- Tenants are screened for credit, criminal background, and eviction history
- Income verification is required for all tenants
- All tenants 18 and over are screened and required to sign the lease
- Cosigners are required for all students without verifiable income
- Recent rental history is verified
- Security deposit are required for all rentals
- Tenants sign a detailed deposit agreement
- Additional Pet Deposits are obtained when applicable
- Security Deposit funds are held in a Trust Account separate from all other funds
- A detailed move-in inspection report with pictures is completed at the start of tenancy
- A detailed move-out inspection is completed at the conclusion of tenancy
Blaine Area Information
Blaine is a city in Whatcom County, Washington, United States. The city's northern boundary is the Canada–US border. Blaine is the shared home of the Peace Arch international monument. The population was 4,684 at the 2010 census. Since Blaine is located right on the border with Canada, it is the northernmost city on Interstate 5, while the southernmost city is San Ysidro, California.
The world's largest salmon cannery was operated by the Alaska Packers' Association for decades in Blaine; the cannery site has been converted to a waterfront destination resort on Semiahmoo Spit. Several saw mills once operated on Blaine's waterfront, and much of the lumber was transported from its wharves and docks to help rebuild San Francisco following the 1906 fire there. The forests were soon logged, but Blaine's fishing industry remained strong and robust into the second half of the 20th century. Into the 1970s Blaine was home to hundreds of commercial purse seiners and gillnetters plying the waters offshore of British Columbia, between Washington State and southeast Alaska. Blaine's two large marinas are still home to hundreds of recreational sailboats and yachts, and a small fleet of determined local fishers provide visitors with dockside sale of fresh salmon, crab and oysters. Nature lovers have always appreciated Blaine's coastal location, its accessible bike and walking trails, and view of mountains and water. Birdwatchers across the continent have discovered the area's high content of migratory birds and waterfowl: Blaine's Drayton Harbor, Semiahmoo Spit and Boundary Bay are ranked as Important Birding Areas by the Audubon Society. Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve
And Throughout Whatcom & Skagit Counties